B. Collection of Personal Information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system.
- Information about your visits and use of the website, including the external source, duration of the visit, page views and navigation path through the website.
- Information, such as your name and email, that you enter during registration and to send emails and/or newsletters.
- Information you enter when using services on our website.
- Information obtained when you use the website, such as when, how often and under what circumstances you use it.
- Information you share with the Site with the intention of posting online, which includes your username, profile information, and the content of your postings.
- Information contained in any communication you make with us via email or through the website, including the content of the communication and metadata.
- Any other personal information you send us.
Before disclosing a third party's personal information, you must obtain that person's consent to the disclosure and processing of their personal information in accordance with this policy.
C. Use of Your Personal Information
Personal information submitted to us is used for the purposes set out in this policy on the relevant pages of the website. We may use personal information for the following purposes:
- administer our website and business
- personalized website configuration for you
- sending non-advertising communications
- sending email notifications about your requests;
- sending our newsletter by email if you have requested it (you can let us know at any time if you no longer want the newsletter)
- send you promotional communications about our business, or the businesses of certain third parties, that we think may be of interest to you, through notifications or, if you have agreed to it, 3 via email or similar technology (you can tell us at any time if you no longer wish to receive promotional communications)
- providing statistical data of our users to third parties (who will not be able to identify any user from this information)
- handling requests and complaints submitted by you or relating to our website;
- maintaining the security of the website and preventing any fraud
- confirming compliance with our website's terms and conditions of service (including the monitoring of personal messages trafficked through our private online messaging service);
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish or use that information in accordance with the permission we have received from you. Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be configured using the privacy control on the website. We will not pass your personal information, without your consent, to any third party.
D. Disclosure of Personal Information
We may share your personal information with any of our employees, officers, professional advisors, agents, suppliers or subcontractors as necessary for the purposes stated in this policy.
We may share your personal information:
- to the extent required by law
- in connection with any current or future legal proceedings
- for the purpose of establishing, exercising or defending our legal rights (including providing information to third parties for the purpose of fraud prevention and credit risk mitigation)
Also as stated in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
E. International Data Transfers
- The information we collect may be stored, processed and moved between any countries in which we operate, so that we may use, in accordance with this policy.
- The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have data protection legislation equivalent to that of the European Economic Area, such as the USA, Russia, Japan, China and India.
- The personal information that you post on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available over the internet around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by third parties.
- You expressly agree to the transfer of temporary data, which is described in section E.
F. Retention of Personal Data
- This Section sets out our personal data retention process and policy, designed to ensure compliance with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal data.
- Personal data that we process for any purpose will not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of Section G, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data
- to the extent required by law
- if we consider that the documents may relate to any legal process in force and
- for the purpose of establishing, exercising or defending our legal rights (including providing information to third parties, for the purpose of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction)
G. Security of your personal data
- We will take the necessary technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
- We will store all personal data you provide on our secure (password and firewall protected) servers.
- You accept that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use confidential, we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
We may update the policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website. You should check the page occasionally to ensure that you are aware of any changes to our policy. We may notify you of changes to our policy by email or through a private messaging system on our website.
I. Your rights
You can ask us to update, delete, amend and update any personal information we hold about you. We may retain the personal information you request for the period permitted by law. You can ask us at any time not to process your personal information for advertising purposes.
In practice, you will usually either expressly consent in advance to the use of your personal information for advertising purposes, or we will provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of your information being used for advertising purposes.
I. Third-Party Sites
Our website contains hyperlinks to, and information from, third party websites. We cannot control and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
IA. Update information
Please let us know if the information we have about you needs updating or correction.
If you have questions about the content of this document, or your personal data, or want to submit a request about your personal data, please contact us at the e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org) of the company under the name "MEDI - SEI ANONIME COMPANY FOR PHARMACEUTICAL AND COSMETIC PRODUCTS" and the distinctive title "MEDI SEI S.A.", which has its registered office in Paleo Faliro, Attica, at 47 Pythagoras Street.
Finally, in case you consider that the protection of your personal data has been violated in any way, you have the right to file a complaint with the Hellenic Personal Data Protection Authority, using the following contact details www.dpa.gr, 1-3 Kifisias Ave. , Athens 115 23, 210 6475600, email: email@example.com
Absolutely Necessary Cookies (Required Cookies)
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be disabled in our systems. They are usually set only in response to actions taken by you, related to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling out forms. You can set your browser to block or notify you about these cookies, but some parts of the site may not work in this case.
These cookies enable the provision of enhanced features and personalization, such as video and live chat. They may be set by us or by third party service providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies, some or all of these features may not work properly.
Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use, such as e.g. which pages are visited most often and if error messages occur from websites. They are used exclusively to improve the performance of a website. The website uses the Google Analytics service for statistical, marketing and advertising purposes.
Targeting cookies are used to deliver content that is more relevant to your interests. They may be used to send targeted advertising and/or offers, limit ad impressions or measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. They are usually placed to remember your visit to a website.
- Most browsers allow you to opt out of cookies—for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies using the cookie settings found by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and “Advanced”
- in Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” “Privacy,” selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the menu, and unchecking “Accept cookies from websites”? and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by going to the “Customize and control” menu and clicking “Settings”, “View advanced settings”, and “Content settings” and selecting “Block websites from data” under heading “Cookies”.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative effect on the functionality of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all functions of our website.
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer—for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10), you should manually delete the cookie files (you can find instructions at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 );
- in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” and “Privacy,” then selecting “Use custom settings for history,” clicking “View Cookies,” and “Remove All Cookies” and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by going to the “Customize and Control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “View Custom Settings” and “Clear Browsing Data” and then selecting “Delete cookies and other website data” before you tap “Clear Browsing Data”.
- Deleting all cookies will have a negative effect on the functionality of many websites.
The terms "we", "our", and "us" refer to the company named "MEDI - SEI
LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY FOR PHARMACEUTICAL AND COSMETIC PRODUCTS" and the distinctive title "MEDI SEI S.A.", which is headquartered in Paleo Faliro, Attica, on
47 Pythagoras Street, Greece.